Thread: You tube help needed please

Red face You tube help needed please

Im not used to forums and posting could someone please help me on how to post a youtube video please.
    Thank you

Well, there used to be an icon..... but it's disappeared?
    You can just post the link to the video, just copy the url in the address bar and post it as text.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

Trying hard (13-05-16)

Ah right ok thank you

Thought I was doing something wrong the other day, I tried to post it and someone used the link and it appeared lol
    not going mad haha

If you are using a mobile it may only display the link even when clicking the video shortcut. There are so many combinations that don't work but no matter what OS you use if you take the link direct from the address bar rather that copy from the spare option in you tube it will usually display the full video where permission is granted. I've done a lot of research on this trying to help Hugo out and it gets very complicated lol
    ‘The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.'
    J. M. Barrie

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Trying hard (13-05-16)

Ah right, I was using the link it gave when you clicked share, I am on the PC tonight
    Ive just posted a web link on my bog now, but will give it a try if I post another.

Thank you very much

For some reason the share link doesn't always work so copy and paste from the address bar is the foolproof method
    ‘The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.'
    J. M. Barrie

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Trying hard (13-05-16)