Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do I have depression?

thatsthat
    Yep it is difficult to say what you want in 10 mins, I'll try again soon try and be more prepared. Have leave from work soon hope that'll help too. Thanks for replies, good luck all. Jeff

You could go back and try again?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

thatsthat
    Ok been busy told everyone how I feel this week as im supposed to,where I am how bad a time im having. Work, wife, occ health, gp. let evreyone know how I feel I keep being told, talk about it let us know how you feel, change of meds, appt with local mental health and some more talking. Im so tired talking like its an easy transition from miserable to happy with a few written down steps, some waking, healthy eating, like I didnt think of that blah blah sorry, for my incoherence Anything help people would be goodpeople, hope yr all doing ok. J

It's very much not an easy transition. You have to remember that you didn't get this poorly overnight and so it's going to take longer than overnight to get better too. Talking will help, as will exercise, eating properly, drinking properly and getting enough sleep...

thatsthat
    Sorry your right was frustrated and a bit angry when I posted,always hoping for immediate fix. im ike Jekyll and Hyde lately. Thank you suzi

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thatsthat For This Useful Post:

Suzi (07-09-17)

How are you doing today?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

thatsthat
    Much better today thank you, can see a tiny light at the end which is better than none.think tabs are starting to work, just at that point where its one day good one day bad. Hoping theyll kick in fully soon and there'll be more good than bad. Thanks paula

Gradually the good will outnumber the good. You're doing great
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Just hang on in there. One step at a time.