I have been successfully withdrawing my dose by 25mg every two weeks following advice from my physc Dr. Tonight I started the first dose of 25mg which will last for two weeks until I am completely off it.
I don't think I have been experiencing withdrawal symptoms however I have been under the weather the past few weeks. I have recovered from severe tonsillitis and dehydration however still feeling very fatigued and still have slight sore throat but nothing like it was. I have lost total 5lb in last 3 weeks since I wasn't well. However this past week I have been eating a lot better and also getting through lots of cake and choc and sweets. However I was surprised with my weight loss of 2.5lb on scales at tonight's sw meeting. I have not been on plan since I fell I'll over 3 weeks ago. I am only getting weighed because I bought a 12 week countdown in Feb to try save money. I know whilst I was on pregabalin (around 4 1/2 years) I put on weight and battled with myself trying to loose it. I wonder if this unexplained weight loss this week is because of the withdrawal. Lol. I wouldn't mind that being a withdrawal symptom. As long as my weight loss isn't linked to anything else. I can't stop peeing and this wakes me most nights. I am also drinking more water because I am paranoid of dehydrating again. Am also experiencing night sweats and I can't stand being in a warm room. I used to always need the heating on. Now I switch it off and need the window open, even at night. My dh and kids complain it's cold in the house but I am not feeling it. I'm getting bad headaches and fatigue but this is something I suffered with before I started withdrawing. However I have been more fatigued and needing day time naps. I don't know if my recent hospital experience has made me into a hypochondriac as I keep checking Internet for symptoms and feeling very anxious or if this is part of withdrawal symptoms. I will call my gp and try to get appointment ASAP. I suspect gp will be busy after bank holiday. I just know I am not right since coming out of hospital. It's bad timing withdrawing but I only have prescription for the dose I have now and doc knew I was withdrawing and didn't suggest not to. Sorry for long winded post. Just needed to write that down before going to sleep. Although I have been in bed already for past two hours.