Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Jokes and one liners part deux

jambuttie
    I've just started reading a really good book on the history of Superglue ……. I can't put it down

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jambuttie For This Useful Post:

Flo (08-09-18),OldMike (08-09-18),Suzi (06-09-18)

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    A few one liners from teh great Stephen Wright...

How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met.

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

I know the guy who writes all those bumper stickers. He hates New York.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jarre For This Useful Post:

Flo (08-09-18),magie06 (07-09-18),OldMike (08-09-18),Suzi (07-09-18)

smelly_steph
    woman walks in to a vet with a goldfish.

she goes up to the vet and says, I believe my goldfish is epileptic.

so the vet looks at the fish and replies, hmm, it looks really calm to me
    woman replies well, yes, maybe now, but watch what happens when I remove it from the bowl

6. The Following User Says Thank You to smelly_steph For This Useful Post:

Suzi (23-12-18)

I really hate them Russian dolls.
    They're so full of themselves.

What's the difference between in-laws and outlaws?
    Outlaws are wanted.
    I sat next to my doppelganger on a plane.
    I was beside myself.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

OldMike (13-02-19),Suzi (23-12-18)

Ken Willidau

One-Liners

These are some of the best I have written. Hope they make you laugh.

I’ll only go to elementary school reunions because those people didn’t start to hate me until we were in high school.

If it’s any consolation to you, my sisters treat my mother like crap, so you’re not the only mother who’s a bitch.

I want to change jobs, but I’m trapped by the golden handcuffs. It will take at least 6 months for my urine to test clean.

I feel sorry for wild animals because it’s like they’re always camping without beer.

I’m going to have to ask you to leave. We were just informed you are a humanitarian, and my wife is afraid you’re going to eat her.

Why did the bullied kid just want to live in his own virtual world? He’d rather be an e-scapegoat.

When I told my baseball coach that my 100-year-old grandmother was watching the game, and it would make her life if she could see me playing in it, he put her in and made me stand, and not sit, on the bench waving so she would.

My poor traits don’t do me justice and have painted an unflattering picture of me.

Why did I feel like I was ripped off when I ordered a filet of catfish? My friend paid the same price and got 9 filets of sole.

What did the gnome make his clone into? Its elf.

I was almost the hero once when I went out looking for a lost hiker in the woods, but when I heard him yelling ‘I’m here. I’m over here.’, in the distance, I realized he knew exactly where he was and wasn’t lost, at all, so I called off the search.

Bright Spot Alert! I connected all the dots in my life and when I looked at the whole picture I ended up with the pony I always wanted but never got.

If I need a taxi to get home, I go into the nearest pizza place and order one delivery to my home for a ride there if they want my business and tell them I won’t be able to order one from home if I have to spend the money to get there.

I hate it when I buy jeans with a metal-buttoned fly because the only thing quick about them is how fast they rust.

I used to be a cat burglar, but the vet bills were killing me.

I used to eat breath mints that gave me such bad gas that they doubled as room air fresheners, too.

I didn’t know what to think when my drug dealer went legit, and I couldn’t stop buying vacuum cleaners off him, after that.

Why are eye glasses called spectacles? Because they really are something to see.

If I live to a notable age and the reporters ask me what the secret is to my longevity, I will tell them that I killed and assumed the identity of someone 20 years older than me years ago.

How do I know I feel alienated on this planet and always have? When I walked in on my mother in the nude, once, I automatically raised my finger, lit up and started saying ‘Hoooome.’.

I got sick of telling everyone my two cats were Siamese so I renamed them Changandeng and Lucky.

There’s nothing more hypocritical to me than being stopped at the door of someone who’s invited me over and wanting the guest towels back when I’m leaving.

I find it hard calling strangers strangers because they aren’t more strange than the people I know.

I joined the school cross country team, and by the time I finished the first race my whole team had graduated by the time I got back from the border.

I wore a gold wedding band out tonight to see if it’s true that people only want what other people have, and it is. It was gone by the time I got home.

You know you’re very old when no one can even be bothered grooming you before you’re going out because you have to be there today.

My generation wrecked everything, not being responsible, so you can only blame the generation before it, for letting it happen.

It’s been so long since my parents gave me a pat on the back that if it happened, now, I would think I’d just burp.

It totally offends me when I’m watching TV, and they’re bleeping someone, because I have a filthier imagination than most people have mouths.

I know travelling isn’t for me because someone always even breaks into my house every time I watch a travel show on TV and steals my luggage.

I felt vindicated when I blamed my man boobs, that people were constantly teasing me about, on eating meat being treated with hormones when they had to admit that all four of them did look like udders to them.

I think it was the egg that confused me because when I was born I chirped.

I used to blame being left-handed on looking awkward at doing everything but, you know, I look just as awkward in the mirror as a right-hander, so I guess, either way, it didn’t matter.

Being dyslexic has its ups and downs. It was embarassing when I wanted a drink and walked into a bra, but not as embarassing as when I go to one with others and order a glass of milk there, too.

Now that everything in this world is a trigger to me, every time I see a picture of planet Earth I see a gun in space.

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

magie06 (15-06-19),OldMike (21-07-19),Suzi (15-06-19)

That made H and I laugh this morning!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

ayesha
    why did addelle cross the road

to say hello from the other side

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ayesha For This Useful Post:

OldMike (21-07-19)

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!