Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weight loss balloon.....

I wish there was a way to transfer weight between people, I would happily take 10 pounds of you.

Well, it would be a kick start for me. I've been the same weight since this time last year, so I know I can keep the weight off. It's just I don't have the will power to help move the weight that I'm carrying. I'm looking forward to going to weight watchers again after the break, because there is going to be a new way of calculating points, that is going to start in January. I'm going to try with that first. Maybe look into the balloon for later in the year.

If I had a balloon and it took 3 stone off, I'd be happy with that to be honest. I am not sure what I weigh at the moment, but I think 3 stone is about half way there to being the right weight again.
    That would be so amazing. And my clothes would fit again.

It's the clothes fitting again, and not to be met with the vision in the mirror every morning. I can't believe the size of the clothes that just fit me, compared to the clothes I used to wear. I want my old body back.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha340 View Post
    I read something similar. The initial side effects sound quite mild on here compared to the private clinic's website I read that said the nausea and stomach cramps for the first three weeks are horrible.

Just thuinking out the box here. Now they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, yet we treat it with no importance. How about if you changed your meals around upside down so to speak. Like have your dinner for breakfast as you use up more calories during the day and for dinner a small snack like say scrambled egg as we are resting and dont use as much energy.
    It may be a bit unconventional having carrots and peas for breakfast but they are very nutritious and will help you feel less hungry if you ate a big breakfast.
    Just thinking out the box.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

I am with you, my most important meals are breakfast and lunch, cause I need the energy during the day and then a light dinner.

Okay, this week I was up 2 pounds at weight watchers. I ate everything this week, including biscuits, ice-cream and chocolates. I've to start my diet properly now. And I need to move more too. Disappointed with myself this week. If I had something in the press like soup, maybe a couple of rolls, or something to stop me eating the biscuits etc.

Don't be too harsh on yourself lovely.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!