Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Apprentice

The Apprentice

I'm still a sucker for the Apprentice and currently watching the first episode of the new series. I get annoyed with myself for watching it but it's sadly addictive!
    I already have a candidate who I hope falls flat on his face. Joseph, who sees himself as a wannabe ladies man and who cites Hugh Hefner as his role model. Says it all really!

Why do you get annoyed with yourself for watching it?

Because it's one of those shows that is a guilty pleasure. Afterwards I think to myself (with a smile on my face) 'why do I watch this'?

Remember that they chose candidates who will spark reactions, negative and positive, to make good TV.
    Joseph may be playing the game just to get onto the show.

Not a guilty pleasure, I love it!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I love this program too. The only trouble is it's hard to feel sorry for anyone that gets kicked out tonight.

I know what you mean amc204. If you like watching a show then go for it. You should never feel guilty.
    I love watching finding big foot on animal planet. I think to myself why did I just watch that? It should be called "finding nothing" I never get embarrassed because I love it.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

Hey, I have my routine - eating lunch while watching bargain hunt. Every. Single. Day
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Two days in a row, not complaining!