Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Who fans

spoiler possible next post
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

Suzi (20-09-15)

I just watched it. WOW! That was such a great episode. I think the next few weeks we are going to have a trip to all the times the Doctor had a chance to kill the daleks.
    The references to the superb Genesis of the daleks is the reason why i think that. And i also think i am correct in thinking his Granddaughter is coming back also.
    I really like steven moffat he iis such a great writer and i am really looking forward to the next 11 weeks.

It was awesome!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I loved the Joke with the guitar and the axe (guitar) in medieval Britian. The doc can sure play.

Finally, I can look at this thread. I loved it! Hubby not so much but he's never liked dr Who as much as me (I'm a bit of a nerd lol)

Jenna Coleman is awesome, she's said they really worked hard to decide how to finish her time and it's going to happen during this series, not the end, I think.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

She has already been shot by the daleks along with missey. But i think as i said there might be some flash backs, but you never know with Dr.who.

Or did they? Maybe Davros was showing something photoshopped to the Dr???
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Thats the thing about having a space time machine. You can change it. I think i a,m starting to warm to peter in the role. I do miss matt though. By far my fav dr who ever.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

Paula (20-09-15)

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    Same PF I thnk David Tennant got the Dr right as it was intended to be he was ble to cleanly balance humour, compassion, anger and solace perfectly. After I watched the new episode yesterday I cn say it was a much better start and writing than last season was.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarre For This Useful Post:

purplefan (21-09-15)

I am looking forward to tomorrow night. it is one of the few shows that i actually enjoy sitting down to watch. Were on skaro tomorrow.
    It was intresting during last weeks flash back to see part of the war between the thals and the dals. (bot of a reference from the Time machine there i think)
    thals have become this peacable race after the wars and live on vegitations while the dals (daleks Went into the city and Davros Developed a metalic body and became evil.
    I am excited about why Davros became so evil. Was it because of his experience in being left by the doctor in the middle of the hand mind field? (great idea)