Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: medication effects

I'd rather take meds and be here, than not take meds and be God knows where.

Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    I wish I had the courage to go natural. I know the meds are helping me and the fluoxitine is doing the job and the ami is working I guess it shows what a good job they do and how we should talk them till doctor tells us to stop.
    What live without any medication? Sounds wonderful, but not if you have a medical issue... If you have a headache you'd take something to help ease it...
    Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    Go natural? You wouldn't do that for any other medical condition, depression is no different.
    I've got no problem with taking medication if it means I can live better. Life is hard enough!
    Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    I'd rather take meds and be here, than not take meds and be God knows where.
    Completely agree with Rose and Magie!
    I'd love to be medication free, but I also know I'd rather be able to move around and spend time with my children and do stuff..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I think we all would love to be medication free. Think that without my fluoxitine I would not survive.ast night was terrible. Knowing I have taken both of them has helped calm me and I'm not as wound up.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

ManuelWeaver
    I am on antidepressants( zoloft ), I always take on time and feel much better while taking pills.
    Whenever I forget to take my meds It feels worse, again depressing and anxious.

MindyDenny
    It is better to take the correct dosage of medications every time otherwise it will show you many side-effects that will create some further issue.

JjMac
    that's correct Rose, I'd rather take fluoxitine for the rest of my life than live with the alternative