I was sitting last night thinking how quickly you can deteriorate if you don't take you depression meds everyday. From Tuesday night when I mistakenly took all my morning dose at once it was a pretty rapid decline into negativity.This is not a guideline set in stone as medication can effect people differently but just wanted to record my experience to see if anyone else has something similar.
Wednesday morning I began to feel foggy and light headed, when I took chloe to play group I was sweating. I went for a coffee and I could not taste it. My hallucination appeared in Starbucks. By mid afternoon I had a splitting headache very irritable. By tea time I was dreading going to my writing class and during it I just could not concentrate. I was quite shocked at how quick I was feeling like this. I thought it would take a couple of days.
I have just taken my meds about an hour ago and I hope the foggy feeling lifts. It was a struggle getting chloe ready. She can be hit or miss in the mornings. But it was just everything I had to do I ha to fight and focus.