Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oils

I will say that some oils are contraindicated with some medication, some illnesses etc., so just going and picking out lots of different oils could cause harm. If you want to consider different oils and combinations, I would say please, please consult an aromatherapist. I know, pf, that this is not relevant for you but is just an example; some oils can induce labour, including early labour, in a pregnant woman for instance .......
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Nita (18-08-15),purplefan (19-08-15)

Do you think oils could help with pain relief?
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

yes, particularly as anti inflammatories and relaxation. Again, though, advice from an expert is important
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I am going to ask my pdoc on Friday what he thinks.I think it is a good idea. My hypnotherapist recons that smells is a good way of focusing.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.