Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching atm....

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    The Late Late toy The best thing on the box tonight.

Sofia the first, and Chloe not even here. Maxine walked through the lounge and saw me and shook her head and walked away.
    Last edited by purplefan; 04-12-16 at 10:19 AM.

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    DS9 Series 2

There is a teriffic debate show on H2 called:"join or die" and thy discuss things like the 6 worst mistakes in history, 6 unsolved crimes, 6 best conspiracy theories in history. Th show is hosted by Craig Ferguson and he has guests on to help him discuss/. It is very good and verry funny hosted by a brilliant host.

We're not evolving were going backwards with caveman mentality and with new technology.

Been watching Batman vs superman. Not the best but it was okay; thought the dialog was a bit flat and Ben Aflick sound like he had a frog in his throat. I kept on thinking he was saying I'm Bath man. Dont think i would have went to the cinema to watch it though. I;d give it a 5 out of 10 for effort but must try harder.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Game of Thrones. Even watched it for a bit in french thanks to Talia!
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

I watched the Alan Bennett programme that was on BBC2 over Christmas. Definitely worth a watch on IPlayer and the Documentary on Vienna and the Habsburgs that was on BBC4 is worth a watch too.

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    I watched the new talent competition on BBC1 this evening. It was good and it was a relief not to have Simon Cowell there.

Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    I watched the new talent competition on BBC1 this evening. It was good and it was a relief not to have Simon Cowell there.
    We watched it too and enjoyed it!!
    You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

I am watching 3rd Rock from the sun. I love that show and even though i have sen it loads of times it still makes me laugh out loud. Love John Lithgow as the high commander and his obsession with Mary.