Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching atm....

I am watching the national lottery in it to win it.
    And simply red are on it and the woman who was interviewing mick hucknel said. "looking good mick".
    Now i dont mean to be rude but even stretching the imagination to the limit, i cant imagine anyone using the words "Looking good" to describe Mick Hucknel. Apart from his mum.
    He looks like charlie drake.

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

OMG he lives just down the road from me and I frequently see him out and about and seriously - that dude needs a bath. He is just dirty and disgusting!!!
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Frozen. It's slowly growing on me!

Prometheus. This is the 4th time over the weekend I have tried to watch this movie and still not got past the first 30 mins
    ".Sometimes, you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later.”

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    Prometheus. This is the 4th time over the weekend I have tried to watch this movie and still not got past the first 30 mins
    I cant watch it either. I think it is silly. If we have the same DNA as the aliens then how come all animals on the planet don't? Think David attenborough should try and explain that one?

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

A spider crawling up the wall. No TV again.

Mythica? Load of rubbish looks like so need to find something better
    ".Sometimes, you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later.”

Just witnessed one of the most awful bits of goalkeeping I have ever seen in my life at the Arsenal game tonight.
    Talkabout schoolboy nievitaity. Shocking. Arsenal lost 3-2.

After watching Arsenal and chelsea losing in the champions league it was a pleasure to sit and watch Man utd vs Wolfsburg of Germany. What a cracking goal united scored. 2nd one smalling goal. cracking.

And although i am NOT a man city fan i have to acknowledge Joe Heart. What a brilliant piece of goalkeeping. (the arsenal keeper could learn form watching that) The city of Manchester brought some pride back to the U.K last night in the champions league.

Did anyone watch; "midwinter of the spirits" on ITV ?
    If so, what did you think?