Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching atm....

What are you watching atm....

Seeing how we kinda hijacked Magies thread slightly, lol

I'm just about to snuggle up on the sofa to watch X-men Days of Future. Been looking forward to this, anyone seen it?

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    I haven't seen it, but then I don't get much chance to watch much of anything right now

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    I recently aquired Oblivian and dark Knight, I have seen the latter but it was at the cinema donkeys ago so going to watch that tonight. As I have a PS3 I also have been watching the All4 channel you can get (basically chanel 4's streaming service) and have been slowly getting through Who's line is it anyway as they have all 10 uk series able tow atch for free, after that it will be IT crowd and then spaced and depending on mood maybe brass eye.

Sounds like great things to watch. I am starting over with star trek the next generation. Love star trek.

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    You can get that on amazon prime, was watching a bit of voyager for free last week. My favourite though has to be DS9, I know ome people look down on me for that but DS9 had great story arks that spanned multiple episodes and it wasnt all soemthing happens we solve it everybody is happy again like the point to point Next generation and original series was, it had a darker story and the climax of the dominion wall was really great. (plus who doesn't fancy Dax!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarre View Post
    (plus who doesn't fancy Dax!)
    ermmmm, me. lol

I am going to get around to watching mad max fury road tonight. I might even have a mad max marathon.

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    I am going to get around to watching mad max fury road tonight.
    The beginning might leave you wondering if you've taken the right meds, lol

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Right now I have Danielle Steels Zoya on the gogglebox

Quote Originally Posted by Jarre View Post
    You can get that on amazon prime, was watching a bit of voyager for free last week. My favourite though has to be DS9, I know ome people look down on me for that but DS9 had great story arks that spanned multiple episodes and it wasnt all soemthing happens we solve it everybody is happy again like the point to point Next generation and original series was, it had a darker story and the climax of the dominion wall was really great. (plus who doesn't fancy Dax!)
    The dominion war was superb. It really pushed the boundaries for me but then they go and spoil it by the whole kira and odo romance. I hate the way star trek come up with good enemies then the humanise them. Lok at the ferengie for example. They looked really good the first time they appear on T.N.G but I hate how they have become. Same with the borg. When they captured picard it was truly a great story. DS9 have some great visual effects. I did not like the way the series ended though.

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.