Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast

Thread: What are you watching atm....

Moderator of Awesomeness magie06's Avatar
    The full monty. An oldie but a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by magie06 View Post
    The full monty. An oldie but a good one.
    One of my favs. If only because I was 7 months pregnant when I watched it in the cinema and laughed so hard the lady next to me was worried I'd go into labour
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Apparently when that film first came out in the cinema Marc went to see it with a group of girls. Since he's had alopecia since he was 16 he wore a bandana (he still does!) and you can imagine the grief he got about leaving a hat on............
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Watching a great game of hurling. All square with about 20 mins to go. Nothing between the teams. It's a really good game and really shows off the speed and skill of the game.

YES! Galway won the game. There was only 3 scores between the sides at the end. Great game.

Ive been watching th bake off on channel 4. I have stayed qyiet up till now but that was a terrible and irresponsible gag channel 4 did with the guy (dont know his name) Dont care either. Hiding in a fridge and then Sandy Toksvig. (used to love her) Closing the fridge door. I may be a wee bit insensitive here but one of my school friends died from getting locked in a old style fridge and i wonder how many children will think of doing that as a fun prank on their parents?
    This show has gone off the boil and it has alienated a lot of the shows fans. Wont be watching again. Great show ruined.

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

I haven't seen this weeks yet, but I am aware of the incident. I am sorry it upset you, but just so you are aware fridges now don't lock in the same way they used to, so it's unlikely any child would be caught in it.
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

That is good news it did brng back a lot of bad memories but apart from that, i think the guy who is the presenter is out of his depth. I think he is struggling and i miss s=mel and sue.

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Hmmm, I expected to hate it but am actually enjoying it. Yes, I think they're still finding their feet and I'm not a fan of Prue Leith but I've always thought the show was about the bakers and it still is.