Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: On the move!

So far so good. I managed to sort my meds out and worked out when to take them right now i am feeling pretty good, i will have to see how i progress when things get bad.
    IF... If things get bad.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

you'll be fine once you get into a routine

Well done, Stella's right. It will become routine
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Congrats, I had a feeling you would be able to do it.

Well done hun!!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Struggled a bit this morning. I saw all them tablets and thought. what would happen if i just take them all at once? Then i wont have to worry about what to take later. It was not suicide as such, just a way to get rid of thinking about tablets.

Do you have a pill organiser so you sort them all out for the whole week and then you only take the ones for the right time or are you having to remember which pills when?
    I'm glad that you've noted it down, but do try to keep a check on thoughts like that hunni x
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I do have a pill orginiser suzi and i have an alarm set on my phone to let me know what time it is to take them. I have to take some medication when i am at the football later but it is only two tablets. I wont have a drink tonight as it is just me and my son. If i was going on the supporters coach, then that would be difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    Struggled a bit this morning. I saw all them tablets and thought. what would happen if i just take them all at once? Then i wont have to worry about what to take later. It was not suicide as such, just a way to get rid of thinking about tablets.
    I try to think of it as just having a drink of squash regularly, with a few pills to take at the same time - my focus is on the drink, not the tablets itms?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I think that too sometimes. What if I took the lot. Thoughts are just thoughts, nothing more.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

purplefan (12-08-15)