Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: On the move!

He has tried to reasure me that even if i get 100% well, he is not going to throw me out. I am very grateful to what my son has done. Even cleaning out my London flat and decoration it so i can rent it out and have a bit of income. I have my money in a Account (just a basic one) and Maxine will sit with me over the week and work out how much i need to spend on things like food, and although i dont pay rent i still pay utility bills and council tax etc. I just realised how much i rely on her in my daily life.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

I have every faith in your ability to deal with your finances and medication yourself, and remember if there is a problem your family is there to support you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

purplefan (09-08-15)

I think that you'll be able to manage this fine. It's not a case of her just dropping you with it, but I think it'll be good for you.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

purplefan (09-08-15)

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    My mum has a white board on the side of her fridge and it has a list of what she pays out and what day of the week or month and the amount and where she pays it
    so for instance
    Mondays water bill, post office £ amount
    Tuesday TV licence Post office £ amount
    22nd of every month Broadband/phone payed online
    30th of every month insurance payed over the phone

These are just examples hun but it may help you to keep track, you could always put a tick by something once payed or done etc to keep track of what is done and what still needs to be done
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Angie For This Useful Post:

purplefan (07-08-15)

I think it's fab you're looking towards this. And I'm sure you've got a home with them as long as you want
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

At the meal last night my son mentioned the bedbug thing, and said perhaps i was using it as an excuse not to take my own medication. He said i was frightened but he also said that i am a strong person and the fact i went to the football yesterday and enjoyed the experience again, shows i can have the strength to move forward. He told me he is worried that Maxine is struggling a bit, and he wants her to focus on the pregnancy and the birth without any distractions.
    I know its a huge ask but later i am going to say that this week i will do my own medication. My son is so worried about Maxine and he is trying to help her, so i think i can help by doing this.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

You can do this lovely, and we'll be supporting you all the way. Well done, sweetheart
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

purplefan (09-08-15)

I know you can do it too! We are completely behind you waving pompoms
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I know you can do this. Ask for Maxine to supervise for the first day or so, and then there will be no stopping you.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Hun you can do this you know you can and we know you can
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR