Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The great British bake off fan page.

I felt so much for the lady whose mousse didn't set! Still love Mel and Sue!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

purplefan (06-08-15)

Ladbrokes suspends bets on Great British Bake Off contestant amid fears winner's name has leaked.

I hate people who do this and spoil it for the viewers. Now i have to find out who won!.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

I'm looking forward to seeing the next show.

Me too. I am already tipping the lady from perth to win it. I thought her Chocolate gateau was inspired.

I hate spoilers like that!

Hugo-agogo
    I must admit I did laugh when she lifted the cake ring and her BFG poured out everywhere! , that was until I saw the look on her face But at least she didn't throw it in the bin like that guy in a previous series! Luckily for her it tasted good and the musician guy had made too many mistakes overall.

I haven't really watched it much since the first series.. because it got too commercial, man!

BBC don't show commercials. Or do you mean popular but i thought that was viral?
    Im confused.

Hugo-agogo
    It was just a little joke pf - reminiscent of what they say about Glastonbury - which I thought was amusing in reference to a baking competition

It started on BBC2, and it was nice that it was a nice cosy show without all the silly pressure and histrionics, then it moved to BBC1 and got a bit "X-factor" I thought? I could be wrong, I might just have been very sensitive at the time, as it didn't seem that way last night and enjoyed it

I've only really got into it in the last few series and my middle one is a complete addict... IT's Bake off, Masterchef, Minecraft and youtube for that one

Hugo-agogo
    I was really into Masterchef too at one point. COOKING DOESNT GET ANY TOUGHER THAN THIS!