my husband has gone to his mums as he says his feelings have changed for me and I really don't know what to do. He told me 2 weeks ago that his feelings had changed and he didn't think he loved me anymore, this was totally out of the blue. We both got upset and he left but we met up later and talked and he said he just feels like everything is on top of him and he can't cope anymore. After talking for a few hours he came home with me and the next few days were great. We talked, he apologised and said that he did love me, then a week later he said it again. He decided he needed space and went to his mums 2 days later. He went to the doctors who gave him some forms and asked him to go back on Monday as he was quite distressed so couldn't assess him properly? This doctors visit is tmrw. We met up last night for an hour as I wanted to tell him how I felt. I do believe he is suffering depression as all this is totally out of character for him. I spoke about all the help and things we could do as I've done nothing but read about depression since he left on Thursday but he just didn't seem to be listening. He was emotionless and vacant. He didn't even ask about his 12 year old stepson who he has raised since he was a year old. I just don't know where to go from here? Do I give him space? Do I tell him I want him to come home so we can work this out together? My head is a mess and I don't know what to do. I love him so much and don't want to throw away the last 10 years, please help.