Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Changing medication

If there is a change of having bad side effects from the med swap its only sensible to wait after the interview. I am only concerned what happens if they offer the job with a starting day within the next two weeks. That wont be a good time neither. Sometimes (well quiet often) life sucks, that's probably how you feel now. Go with your instinct, but please don't forget, your health is more important then any job.

Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    No, Suzi, I just think that the general theme is just to do it, even though taking Orlistat will make me need the loo, and taking Abilify could render me unable to drive, essentially destroying my chances are interview tomorrow.
    I think I'm being sensible waiting a couple more days and that's what I am going to do.
    I thought you'd decided Tuesday? Hunni, I think that you can't possibly start orlistat when you have an interview booked! I think that waiting until you have a clear day makes sense..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    No, Suzi, I just think that the general theme is just to do it, even though taking Orlistat will make me need the loo, and taking Abilify could render me unable to drive, essentially destroying my chances are interview tomorrow.
    I think I'm being sensible waiting a couple more days and that's what I am going to do.
    I am sorry if i came across as blunt. its because i worry.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha340 View Post
    If there is a change of having bad side effects from the med swap its only sensible to wait after the interview. I am only concerned what happens if they offer the job with a starting day within the next two weeks. That wont be a good time neither. Sometimes (well quiet often) life sucks, that's probably how you feel now. Go with your instinct, but please don't forget, your health is more important then any job.
    None of these are final interviews, so I should have, in reality, until early August or later until I actually start a job, so hopefully plenty of time in-between. I really need a job, sitting at home is doing me no good at all.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be a cow. I've been irritable all day. I am not keen on reducing Venlafaxine but I am stuck with this issue of weight gain. Its really getting me down and I am fed up of having to make this choice between being stable and not being blind. What a choice!

You are not a cow, what you are going through is awful. Do the interviews and then do the meds on Tuesday and see how it goes. Give it time and try to stay patient and optimistic.

EJ
    Best of luck with the meds change Rose and the interview on Tuesday xx

Just take it one bit at a time lovely..

Mrs-Darling
    Good luck with the meds and your interview!

How did the interview go?