Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: England Women's Football Team

Justin Tolerable
    It was a statement of fact. I congratulated the English players for their achievement.

In a way I see where Justin was coming from but unlike the men's team who have tons of expectation on there shoulders yet fail to achieve every opportunity they get, our ladies prior to this world cup had NEVER won a game in the knockout rounds of the world cup, that added to the fact that due to an increase in the number of teams qualified from 16 to 24 and an extra ko round added it is clear just how big a deal the bronze medal really is especially beating the likes of Canada and Germany who were top teams

Justin Tolerable
    I don't know why there is an apartheid or gender segregation in English football. Why we have a blatantly illegal men-hating women's game and a blatantly illegal women-hating men's game. Why can't they be friends? But then again, why is the most personally, socially and economically damaging drug, booze/ethanol, not just legal and condoned in this country, but positively advertised each night of the week for mass audiences on soap operas where the characters go to their local pub as the central meeting place? Why don't they go to an opium den or inject heroin at home? Oh, I forgot. Because the authorities have an 'understanding' with organised (and very violent crime) whereby David Cameron allows criminal gangs in this country and abroad to have a monopoly on making, adulterating and selling their poisonous heroin-containing toxic crap that kills people. Then the street gangs kill people here and everywhere along the supply chain. The cartels who control production in central and south America kill, maim and torture people to sell it to us -- with the encouragement of the criminal gangster so-called prime minister David Cameron who should be indicted by the International Criminal Court for all the blood on his hands. I bet he takes his cut, too.

Justin Tolerable
    Alcohol kills so many people each year, costs the NHS billions, costs the criminal justice system billions... and David Cameron encourages this. He is a criminal. And he should be removed democratically or not.

Justin Tolerable
    He sends other people to bomb other people in Iraq... but why doesn't he personally do this? Because he is a coward. He should be removed.

Wow, from football to heroine, to Tory bashing. I'm sure there is a link there somewhere, lol

Justin Tolerable
    The women footballers are heroines.

Justin Tolerable
    Well, that's what happens when I try not taking my medications for 18 hours...

As a football fan and watched the game for years it has changed so much tactically. The game has gotten more physical and players more prone to injuries. the womans game has come on leaps and bounds woman game is totally different as they try to catch up there is a lot of pressure on the woman to succeed rather than develop more from childhood.
    I think we need to have separate training facilities for woman and men as they do in Europe. take bayern munich their woman's team has the best training facilities and start from an early age but it is all woman who take part in the training they do not train with the mens team at all. In this country, we tend to have boys and girls playing together as youngsters and this in my opinion can affect how a player player much later on.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

Justin Tolerable
    It's funny when people talk, for example, about improving the men's England team by limiting the number of foreign players in the Premier League. The answer, from people who don't like the suggestion (the Premier League and its clubs, UEFA, and others), always cry that this is against employment laws and freedom of movement/employment in the EU... while apparently not caring (or noticing) the rampant, discriminatory and flagrantly ILLEGAL apartheid and segregation of males and females!!! Um, doesn't that break any of those aforementioned laws and human rights? Isn't there a huge elephant in the stadium and in UEFA HQ that no one can see or are intentionally ignoring? This is the greatest hypocrisy. The same thing applies to limiting players' earnings: again this is against UK and EU employment laws is the cry from people who don't like the suggestion... but isn't gender apartheid more so???