Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Made in chelsea fan page.

Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    Is it only me and PF that watch this show? Come on people, we know you secretly watch it, you are safe to discuss it here!
    I'll never forgive myself for this but having tired myself out from a spin class I watch an episode of this garbage TV last night on E4. I want that hour of my life back! Does everyone just sleep with everyone on the show. That's all it seems to revolve around. As far as I'm concerned they're all as bad as each other! I find it really depressing that this stuff is so popular.

This is meant to be a fan page!

Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    This is meant to be a fan page!
    Lol, fair point. I won't post on here about it then. I'm just kind of annoyed with myself that I've started to watch it recently

To be honest i think i was the same but i quickly became hooked on their lifes. I use it as escapism and i really look forward to this show now. I think shows like this do have a place on TV and not everything on TV has to be Quality to enjoy it.
    Lots of people watch EastEnders personally i think its rubbish and refuse to watch but i do recognize that it has a place on the schedule.
    Now back to the show.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

Spencer has a pet newt and its really cute.!
    Yes the new series is almost on us. So looking forward to this what with the fall out of the U.S trip still on everybody thoughts.
    Bring it on!

PF, great minds think alike, I was just catching up on some MIC news, new series starts October 19th!

Me too. I was looking at some publicity shots of Binky. She is going to be so hot this year. I see from the trailers Jamie is spilling his heart to Spencer. Big mistake. But yes 19th October. So excited.

Wonder if Jamie will let go of his feelings for Jess.

Will you be watching tonight PF?
    I think Binky should let go of JP and Jamie should let go of Jess.

I forgot rose, i am shattered. How could i forget it was on> I will watch it later on 4OD.