Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Made in chelsea fan page.

I do feel sorry for Naz because she really likes Jamie. And the way Jamie is flirting in front of Naz is just awful.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

Jess is like Sheldon in big bang theory he is a boy who is a friend but not my boyfriend. Jamie is a fool chasing after Jess.

Loved it when Louise told jess to get a FING boyfriend.
    I don't understand JP at all saying it is her past that is the problem. Yes JP has been leading her on.
    What a fool.

I just watched Jess tell toff there is no lust there between her and Jamie and she wishes there was. Jamie told (I forgot) that he likes Jess and Jess held his hand under the table. I am so confused over this. I don't know who to feel sorry for.will Jamie get hurt? He is chasing after her.

That was such a great Episode. So many different emotions. I still think Jess is playing Jamie like a violin but it was wrong of Jamie and Jess to turn up and flirt right infront of Naz.
    She may well be new but she dose have feelings and Jamie has dropped her for jess who is not even interested in him. I still think that there is more to this Jamie And Jess thing that meets the eye. I have a huge feeling that poor Binky is going to end up in the clutches of Spencer in a dunking bout of self pity and loathing back in chelsea.
    I felt so sorry for Binky. JP is such a fool.

Cant wait for tonight's installment. Will Binky go back to London and get sozzled? Will JP Regret telling her that he is not interested. What is the latest on the Jamie/ Jess/Naz front?

I cried my eyes out at last week's episode, best of the season so far. I am not sure this week will be able to match it.
    I think Binky is better off without JP, he said some horrible things and really hurt her feelings, he showed his true colours. She can do better than that.
    Jamie is a fool full stop.

Is it only me and PF that watch this show? Come on people, we know you secretly watch it, you are safe to discuss it here!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

purplefan (14-09-15)

What a bounder and cad J.P is, he has sex with Binky and then he dropped her. Rotter.

I wonder if she slept with J.P because she was insecure?

I really want to kick Jamie where it hurts. What a 24 carott plonka.
    Naz really liked him and Jamie went for Jess who fair enough should not have lead him on but what a fool.
    He would have been so nice with Naz.