Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Made in chelsea fan page.

I've not seen it yet rose. I was playing monopoly will watch it sometime tomorrow.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

I've taken to watching a few episodes of Made in Chelsea recently having never watched it before and having no desire to either. Jeez, those people are just the worst! Over privileged toffs who have probably not done a hard day's work in their lives, they make the people in TOWIE look normal!
    Why does garbage TV like this get made? A sad state of affairs when the 'stars' of this are now seen as celebrities. Apologies for anyone who is a fan of the show but watching those idiots makes me feel angry and depressed at the same time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to amc204 For This Useful Post:

But... as devils advocate are you sure they aren't just play acting? I guarantee it's not all rosey for anyone and it might be better to not be quite so judgemental.....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by amc204 View Post
    I've taken to watching a few episodes of Made in Chelsea recently having never watched it before and having no desire to either. Jeez, those people are just the worst! Over privileged toffs who have probably not done a hard day's work in their lives, they make the people in TOWIE look normal!
    Why does garbage TV like this get made? A sad state of affairs when the 'stars' of this are now seen as celebrities. Apologies for anyone who is a fan of the show but watching those idiots makes me feel angry and depressed at the same time.
    It may be garbage to you but it has a huge following. Made in chelsea dose attract the young viewer i agree but it is still riveting to watch. I watch it cause it is fun; A bit of escapism.

Its meant to be fun, nothing more. And the new season is almost upon us!!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

purplefan (06-08-15)

Mrs-Darling
    They are a bunch of over-privileged toffs but I really enjoy watching it. There again I'm also addicted to The Real Housewives series too!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs-Darling View Post
    They are a bunch of over-privileged toffs but I really enjoy watching it. There again I'm also addicted to The Real Housewives series too!
    When i watch it i think to myself God! if only i was 30 years younger and had £30,000 in my bank account i would walk around Woking like young Jamie. I hope to see more of him and he should stop hiding behind his mate spencer.

I think its nearer £30,000,000 he's got! I used to have a massive crush on Jamie, in the series where he was trying to get together with Louise, he seemed so lonely. Awwwww.

I got the impression he was trying too hard. Louise was lovely though. Has spencer been with her?

Yes PF, she was Spencer's girlfriend first, before Jamie. Those two always have a competition going on.

The new season is here!!!!
    I thought Mark-Francis might be getting some action in this series, wouldn't that be awesome?
    I think JP and Binky need to take the leap and get together.
    And I think Stephanie is way better off without creepy Josh.