Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Made in chelsea fan page.

Louise will have to move to NY for the relationship to have a future. Alik has his business there, Alik can't even work here, as far as I know Louise doesn't have a job. But I don't know if she will be able to make the sacrifice.
    Apparently the summer special this year will be in LA which will be fun to watch.
    Spencer can't control himself once he's had a drink, maybe he has an alcohol problem?

Did you watch the made in New York series? Could not get into it.
    Interesting thought on Spencer. Every time he drinks, he gets drunk. But then, most youngsters do.
    I will be watching Louise with interest. I really felt sad for her.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

Yes I watched the NY one. The guy with multiple girlfriends was interesting! As was the love polygon with Stevie, Billie, Stephanie and Spencer.

Wonder who Spencer next girlfriend will be?

The next woman to walk into the show. Or maybe Jess... he does like to chase after whoever Jamie has his eye on.

Also, it looked as if Alex and Nicola was coming to an end... although that photo that surfaced in the news was surely taken after the episode was filmed. Maybe Spencer will go for Nicola. He liked Billie in the NY episode but she never returned for the UK show.

Yes do you think he is frightened by jamie?

I used to have a huge crush on Jamie, in those episodes where he really liked Louise and Spencer shamelessly pursued her, Jamie was really likable.
    So maybe Spencer does feel threatened by Jamie. Jamie has more money!!!!

True but Jamie has till lot of growing up to do. And he is still a child in many ways. I think women find that attractive. That needing to be looked after quality. It will be interesting to see the last episode on monday night to see what pans out.
    The clip of Jamie telling Spencer "he blew it" looks interesting and the look on Spencer face was like a reality check. I used to like Binky.

Dont forget the season finale is on.

I didn't realise it was the season finale until the end. I preferred this week's episode to last week's.
    Will write more tomorrow