Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Made in chelsea fan page.

Tiffany is in a relationship with Sam.
    Toff/Georgia and Alex are both single.
    I don't think Georgia is jealous of Sam and Tiffany, I just think Tiffany didn't like Georgia giving an opinion.

I really have a lot of respect for Steph asking out Julius.

Frankie doesn't seem happy at all.

I couldn't believe Louise and Rosie turned on Binky like that. I think Binky is best off without JP.

Am i getting my characters mixed up again? I don't think Louise and Rosie turned on Binky. I think Binky was wrong in this instance and it was very brave of both of them pointing it out. I think Binky has realized she was wrong and will face up to it. I think J.P. needs a little space and yes, i agree, that steff asking Julius out was impressive. Throwing herself at him was not.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

I think only time will tell when it comes to who is in the wrong, Binky or JP..... We shall see!

So, Toff is trying to win back Tiffs freindship but Tiff is having non of it as she thinks she is playing for Alex? Is that right:
    I know Toff is friends with Alex and fairplay to her for not getting upset with the Alex and Toff frindship. I can see Tiffs point of view with Toff trying make out she is a good person when in fact she is a bit snydie behind her back. They used to be friends right?

I am very pleased that Tiff and Toff are making up and the night out should be interested. I may have got it wrong with Toff being Jealous with Tiff over her romance with friend sam I think Jess is the one who is trying to put a spanner in the works. I don;t think it will be a fake thing. Toff said a very good thing at the met up:" i don't think we will be close friends" and she seems to be taking it one step at a time.

Julius libido is going bang over steph. No wonder with all them oysters she is feeding the poor lad.
    Did i see a tinge of jealousy in Binky's eye when Frankie told her she was going on a date with Julius?

Do you think Jess reaction to toff being friends with Tiff again is jealousy on Jess part?

I haven't seen it yet, Purple. I haven't had a broadband Internet connection for days so I can't watch it online or on catchup tv. I am posting from my phone

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

purplefan (08-12-16)

awww. I have taped it i missed last Monday christmas one.

I must admit, you have just made me chuckle at the idea of you grappling with the last VHS Player in Surrey.
    Presumably you mean you'll get it on catch-up.
    It was an OK episode, one member of the cast was conspicuously missing from the last scenes though... that white powder got her into quite a bit of trouble!