Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Made in chelsea fan page.

I missed it again this week. What new Rose?
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

I think Jamie should be honest with Frankie. And i think he should just tell her to go.

I don't understand how Binky is always hanging round Julius when she knows J,P is insecure about it, especially the camping event. I think Binky should be honest with J.P and tell him she like Julius. She says she likes J.P but i think her actions tell a different story.

I can't stand JP, I think he is controlling and possessive.
    I've not been really keen on Frankie but I do feel bad for her with the Jamie situation.
    I don't know why Tiff is so being so horrible to Georgia.

Tiff i think is Jealous, Pure and simple. I don't like J.P. Myself but i do understand how he feels about Binky.
    If i was dating you Rose, and you were constantly getting text from a guy who is always flirting, i would be upset and as my girlfriend i would xpect you to be sympathetic and even though there is NOTHING going on, i think you should back oii from this guy. I think Binky is not ready for a serious relationship.

Julius confirmed he doesn't even have Binky's phone number, so he is not texting her. I think JP just likes to have control and the more he goes on, the better Julius looks in comparison.

I dont believe that for one minute. Binky texted him at 4am asking W.T.F he was so of course he has her phone number. He is a cad and bounder. I do not like him on bit and yes, when Binky and J.P. Break up again, he will be there to help her through. I don't think i blame J.P. for this one bit even though i do think, he is trying to control Binky. It is going to be interesting to see what happens, over the next coming weeks.

I think Binky left Julius a voicemail, but Julius claims he doesn't have Binky's number, so Binky must have used Olivia's (or Fred's?) phone.
    I was confused about whether Julius came on the night out or not, I feel like I need to watch it again to understand!
    Last edited by rose; 22-11-16 at 11:23 PM.

She text him over 40 times i think. So there is something going on, i shall watch the repeat on Sunday but i do feel for J.P. He is finding it hard to trust Binky and she is not making it easy by NOT Telling Julian to back off.

I think Binky is waking up to the fact that she was a bit of a sh1t with J.P. it was interesting to see her two closest friends taking sides with J.P. on this one. And i think the whole truth between Binky and Julius is yet to come out.
    She did say to her mum that she misses J.P. Its sort of like she cant live with him because she jumps back into her old lifestyle and she cant live with him because she is not ready for commitment.

I don't think Frankie is convinced as Jamie that the little chat sorted things. I have been thinking about what you said Rose about why Tiff should back off from Toff and leave her along. Think Tiff is Jealous of toff being in a relationship with Alex whom Tiff secretly fancies I.M.O. Thats why she is hanging round them perhaps she thinks hr friendship is more important to Alex than his relationship with Toff is. What do you think?