Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Made in chelsea fan page.

Go on Suzi you know you want to!

Purple, these are Pangolins
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangolin
    They are threatened with extinction because of poaching, hunting and illegal trafficking.

Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    Go on Suzi you know you want to!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

So, do you think Olivia has the hots for Fred after the photo shoot? Be interesting to to see how that on develops and also Was Ollie setting the camping trip up as nice thing? Somehow i get the feeling there is more to the camping trip than Ollie is letting on. J.P. is a bit paranoid but i cant help thinking olivia is not the on for him.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

I think there is definitely a spark between Olivia and Fred, and Francis has been foolish to let Olivia go when they definitely had something good going. How can Francis now deny Olivia a chance of something with Fred?

I think Ollie saw that Julius is devastatingly handsome and he likes Binky, so why not let them get to know each other better?
    JP is just awful. Binky looks sad every time she is with him, and she deserves better. She has been on Made In Chelsea since the start, she is famous and beautiful, and she seems like a fun person (when JP isn't around), I wish she could see it.

I am not a big fan of J.P and his antics Rose. I think he is too possessive. Remember last season when he said she would have to change! What a cheek i think Binky just needs to get on with her life. JP was a bit nasty with Julius.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

I thought last night's episode was interesting. It was interesting to see a brother/sister argument rather than the usual friends or romantic relationship problems.
    I wish the girls would make up or at least stop sniping at each other (Tiffany with Georgia this week).
    I cannot decide what to make of the Olivia/Fred/Francis triangle.
    I can see why Frankie was so upset with Jamie, but Jamie was right, 4 months is not long enough to be living together!

Just been reading back over these last posts and not a clue 'bout what it's 'bout, except penguins and pangolins seem to be popping up a lot but what about us possums we're animals beginning with the letter "p" not forgetting us pumas please don't forget us.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Haha just read the title of this thread Made in Chelsea fan page well that's definitely a clue.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

You should watch it Mike. I want to hear your opinion. It won't take you long to get caught up if you watch this season.