Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Made in chelsea fan page.

Is steff trying to twist Lucy words about engagement rings? So their friendship is over.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

Olivia’s meltdown about Jessica Molly has jessica done something I missed? It was pretty explosive stuff. "Freak"?

New series starts Monday 10th October! Yay!

I did see that Rose. I missed most of last season cause Spncer was not in it. But i have seen and heard a few things that might make it interesting.

kg91
    New season thoughts so far?! I'm loving that Francis and Proudlock are back, but can't help but be a little miffed at the absence of some of the regulars!!

Yay another MIC fan!

I don't think Lucy is in this series. Not seen Louise or Mark-Francis yet. I am liking having Francis, Proudlock and Fredrik back.
    That guy Julius is so good-looking it actually hurts a bit. I am not a JP fan.

I hear Millie and Hugo are back together.

kg91
    It's my absolute favourite!

It's a shame there's no Lucy, I really enjoy her on the show! I'm pretty sure Louise will be making an appearance though with her new boyfriend (I'm always going to be Team Alek!)
    Julius is a cutie pie, right?! I do like JP though haha.. It's going to be interesting to see how that one unfolds..

Millie and Hugo are definately back on, I follow them both on Instagram and they've been quite open with it! This makes me happy, Higo is suuuuuch a babe! I think the old-school cast are much more exciting than the ones on now.

Louise will definitely be making an appearance with her boyfriend. She dose like to make an entrance. I don't know if i like Millie and hugo as a couple. They just dont seem comfortable together. There just seems to b something in the background. maybe i am wrong but cant wait till new series starts this Monday.

Millie and Hugo kiss in Monoco.

kg91
    The new season started alreadyyyyy, there's been two episodes so far 4od have them online, I insist you treat yourself to a juicy new season double bill :p

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kg91 For This Useful Post:

rose (19-10-16)

WHAT!!! I thought it was this Monday. Have to get 4 OD. I wonder what Jami will be upto.