Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Made in chelsea fan page.

Spencer has his claws into her. Well ollie says "im gonna leave and you can get the f*(&^ng bill"
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

Also i dont think Jamie is Evil i think if he gets away from Spencers influence he could be a nice bloke. if he forgets about "you know who"?

So Jamie is taking Spencer advice and he is going to take his heart from jess.
    As if that will last. Poor lad is obsessed by her.

Best bit was when Ollie left Emma with the bill. I thought he handled himself with dignity.

Poor jamie dose not want Jess to be his friend. And jess had a date with some robot guy.
    Spences is so devious. He said He did not want to hurt olli but he went with someone ollie clearly liked. I would never do that.
    What is spencer up to as ollie said: HE breaths "vaginas"

I think Emma is a social climber. She saw the chance to be thrown into the spotlight by being with Spencer and took it. I think she is an aspiring singer.
    But the way it happened on MIC isn't quite as it happened in real life.
    Read this article and you'll see what I mean: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...isgusting.html

Thats a good point about social climber. I think it will be interesting to see what and how their "relationship" will take its next turn.
    I think ollie is going to need a bit of emotinal support to get over this one. Do you think he read the signs wrong on Emma or as you said she may be a social climber and used ollie.

I think she saw her opportunity to be thrown into the limelight by dating Spencer and took it.
    I think she went on quite a few dates with Ollie but I can't understand why she'd do that if she didn't like him, so I think she must have liked him a bit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

purplefan (10-11-15)

maybe it takes a couple of dates for a person to find out if they like them.
    its the kissing bit that could lead to complications and thats what got ollie hurt. Emma obviously intended to use him then.

I think your right about Emma. I think she was leading Ollie on, and when she saw her chance with spencer she grabbed it with both hands. metaphorically speaking I dont see why Binky is getting involved. She seems to be siding with Ollie. I thought she might be on Spencer side.