Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Made in chelsea fan page.

Made in chelsea fan page.

So after yesterdays request to start a page about what is happening down SW3 way i though i would start this up as a way of expressing any shocks or goings on in the show.
    Lucys bikini is a hot topic and spencer made a cringe worthy break up video in the daily mirror. I had no idea he had broke up with lauren.
    Anyway it turned out to be a Now TV add. http://www.heatworld.com/2015/06/mad...r-cringe-video

Also in the news is pics of Alex mitted in a full frontal nude shock horror when on holiday in Barcelona.

They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

LOL! I heard that was posted on Nicola's instagram by a 'friend' by 'accident'. I am not convinced.

Seeing the preview for next week, I think Spencer and Lauren will split as he's tells Lauren 'I've got something to tell you' which usually ends with the sentence, 'the rumours are true, your brother did catch me in YOUR bed with another woman (Louise)'

Meanwhile, Lucy's range of facial expressions indicating disgust appear to be never-ending.

PF, if you haven't read the weekly DM synopsis, its very funny. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...M-SHELLEY.html

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

purplefan (10-06-15)

*Wanders into the thread, is shocked at picture, wanders back out shaking her head tutting*....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

At least they covered it up.

Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

No they didn't PF! The image appeared on her account unaltered, and was quickly removed... but of course not before the newspapers had printscreened the image (and then made it suitable for all audiences)
    Funny thing is, Suzi reads all the posts here, it won't be long before you're hooked Suzi!
    Its the 100th episode next week.
    Saw Spencer and Lauren pictured on the red carpet together, so maybe they haven't split after all.

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar

I've been thinking about the Spencer thing. I think he is playing a tactical game at the moment and I keep getting the feeling he is fishing after someone else,
    He dose like to play the game a bit and i dont think he is ready to settle down. Especially with Lauren.

PF, have you seen last night's episode yet?

Not yet rose. You can tell me I don't mind.