Page 85 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    Thank you.

Today I have visited her "grave" again and after it I felt inner peace, probably it should have happened this way. She will always remain in my heart and that's most important.

I've forgotten to mention that from now on I have to work on Saturday from 9 am to 1 am. It's good only for translations, but notary doesn't work on Saturday anyway.

But I insisted to have the last Saturday of month free and hope my boss will understand and respect my decision.

Near my work place there is a nice park and some green lawns where I can enjoy some free time in peace.

I'll add some photos later on FB.

I'm glad you insisted on one Saturday free, lovely.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Good for you insisting on that!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

From one side I feel better, I accepted the fact of death, but Im feeling generally frustrated and confused.

I feel an emptiness around me, actually there are no problems with working process, but I'm feeling useless while daling with people...and feeling so unable to contavt with anybody now...

It's like a large hole...

Tmorrow I have to deal with an old client ( personal), she wants a very cheap translation ( actually being quite rich), I have a lot of work already and I'm not eager to work at nights on nul price...

I'm also feeling very stupid tp contact a guy first, I'll never do such a stupidity again.

My head is like a mixed pot with guily, emotions and deep confusion.

You're grieving, hunni, it takes time I'm afraid

Tell the client that you're experienced and qualified (have you had the results?) and you already have a lot of work to do, so your fees are higher. If she doesn't like it, she doesn't have to get you to do it ......

What happened with the guy?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    You're grieving, hunni, it takes time I'm afraid

Tell the client that you're experienced and qualified (have you had the results?) and you already have a lot of work to do, so your fees are higher. If she doesn't like it, she doesn't have to get you to do it ......

What happened with the guy?
    Yes, I've translated some years ago her wedding dresses site into Italian ( native speakers considered it normal). The thing is that this wsoman is kind of manipulator, I can refuse for me, but process of standing up for my interests is not easy to me.

Selena you have to stop being so negative about making contact with someone first.. It's not "stupidity" - it's communicating.. For all you know they might be as shy as you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (22-03-16)

Today I went to church in the evening. I've had such a strange feeling, a kind of feeling lost, because I think I don't have enough faith.

It's a pity this year there is such a distance between two Easters, I mean Western and Eastern ( Orthodox) churches...March 27 and May 1...there will be very warm by that time.

My boss gave to me a piece of work for agency, some pages, but job meant to be done without money because it's for her company. I've done it because I will need later some recommendation letters from her part.

And next Saturday I should have to pass the "philantropic" photosession, already feeling embarrassed and a liitle scared...

It is very strange that Easter is not celebrated at the same time around the world. I am sure I saw an article in the news a few weeks back about the possibility of fixing the day.. it would make more sense.

Please don't worry about the photos, the lady wouldn't have asked you if she didn't think you were suitable for the pictures.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

selena (26-03-16)

I think if you have any faith, then you have enough to be starting with... If you aren't sure then talk to your leaders and I am sure that they will be able to help and guide you x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (26-03-16)