Page 81 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    I'm feeling strange. From one side I'll get closer and better office, but I got used a little to my old place. And there will be new ambiance and new notary again...But new working place is better than the old one.

Selena you should soon get used to your new work place and if I recall correctly it is closer to where you live so travelling should be easier.

As you say the new place is better than the old work place so that's a definite plus.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

selena (11-03-16)

Thank you for kind words. Yes, it's located inside an university. They rent a little office there.

And actually there will be warmer than at my current place where I got serious cold twice.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to selena For This Useful Post:

OldMike (11-03-16)

Will you be working with different people?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

No, with the same, besides collaborating with different notary.

But I've had no people around, I'm alone in "my" office, all of my colleagues work in different offices. We meet once a week or occasionally. In process of work we deal with clients and some of us have double stress. As for example, nearly every day I work as translator and manager.

And I'm happy that I don't have to cope every day with eyes fixed on me, at least now, although working with people and doing urgent translations is also stressful.

Then it sounds like a positive to me!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (11-03-16)

Now it's time to update news about my last working place ( the same company) change.

Actually, I did a lot in the new office, arranged my stuff etc. I felt sad and I missed, nearly cried over my previous distant working place. I missed even the dog's barking. At a specific moment I was on the point of crying.

A new place is an attachment inside the ground floor of the building. It's not so cold there, but it has no direct windows. The previous place was a rather large separate room office and it was perfect for an introvert! Here the glass walls from my side will be covered from exterior, but now they are transparent and anybody can see me and as it's inside university, and there is a rather high rumour there. Also the light should be switched on all day long because otherwise it will get rather dark there, and the lamp also spreads rumours.

The last days I was too busy to translate, but I hope tomorrow I will be able to work.

On a good note: park is nearby, I sleep one hour more than before, no transport and so getting to work along the park valley. Many shops and other commercial building, fast connection with the centre. I must just get accustomed to this fuss, hopefully they will cover soon at least a part of these walls. Also established a rather good relationship with notary and some of my ex-customers are ready to get here only that I provide for them a good service.

That's it so far, for me this fuss is difficult. The old place was rather distant from my place and there were problems with heating,but had better facilities.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to selena For This Useful Post:

OldMike (15-03-16)

Shorter travelling time and better heating that's a big plus, you'll soon get used to the new place Selena.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

selena (15-03-16)

It might be good for you being there - new people, younger people, busier place.

With new place it is everything more or less right.

But I'm simply broken...my cat is probably dying.
    She doesn't move and doesn't react to anything, it's pyometra and probably there are no hopes...
    I can't just stop crying.