Page 52 of 210 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

You are imagining the absolute worst, knowing the truth must be better than seeing the doctor? It could be nothing serious at all...

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    In my family history there are cancer cases, although a few.

Quote Originally Posted by selena View Post
    In my family history there are cancer cases, although a few.
    Probably in most families there's cancer. My aunt had bowel cancer with secondaries (and survived). I spoke to a bowel cancer nurse and she said that, even though I'm overweight, my chances of having bowel cancer even with family history was slim.

Is the blood bright red or dark red?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Bright red I think.

That's a good sign apparently - see your dr, but don't worry
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Ok, and besides I don't know how to learn not to get by other people.

On dating site these guys are ok, but they are not psychologists to listen everything.

Dating thing again. I need some advice.

Some weeks ago I met on an international dating site - an apparently nice guy. I was due to make a short working trip to his country, but it was later postponed by my boss. He was very excited by first news, but then got cold. He asked if I could come by myself, I can't and he said that he would have paid ticket price for me, around 300 Euros, but now it's too much for him. He worked some years ago in France and assured that he could receive working visa again and have a family. I don't understand his point of view anymore.

Now I don't have much desire to talk to him on skype, he seems cold. Is it too difficult for a young man to visit a woman he likes?

He seems distant and barely replies to my messages on dating site.
    Last edited by selena; 05-12-15 at 11:05 PM.

Just from reading your last post I would say stay away. It doesn't sound right to me. Have you talked to him on the phone or so? Where is he located? How long have you been in contact?

No, not yet, only on dating site. Tunisia. About 3 weeks.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    I would stay away. Something doesn't sound right there.

I am currently starting something with a Greek guy. We met online, we hit it off and there seems to be a special connection between us. We message every day, we video chat everyday, sometimes a few times a day. We talk about everything, books, music, films, art, and we have a lot in common. I tell him about my life and he tells me about his. We ask each other questions, wanting to know more about each other. And although we both really want to meet in person he is not pressuring me and is willing to be patient until he can come here as he thinks I'm worth waiting for. I think that's what it should be like. The way he seems to be pressuring you and then getting moody because you don't give in sounds very dodgy! There must be something warning you if you don't really want to talk with him on skype. Trust your instinct.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

selena (06-12-15)