Page 43 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    I know some of people will probably be laughing, but I cried when I received some messages from good guys.

I think I should probably slow things down. I'm exhausted at work,too 'excited' with this new dating proposals for me and I'm tired of all remarks of so called friends...

I'm feeling how my soul is filling with anxiety and eternal sadness...

Quote Originally Posted by selena View Post
    I know some of people will probably be laughing, but I cried when I received some messages from good guys.
    No ones laughing, I've seen friends go through similar things. Are you able to see online dating as fun - you may be able to relax more?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

selena (21-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    No ones laughing, I've seen friends go through similar things. Are you able to see online dating as fun - you may be able to relax more?
    Yes, ok. The thing is that some men go wild, like they've never seen women before.

Just imagine, someone asked me if I could spend a night with him. I said no, it's too soon for me. He apologised, at least he was sincere.

Quote Originally Posted by selena View Post
    Yes, ok. The thing is that some men go wild, like they've never seen women before.

Just imagine, someone asked me if I could spend a night with him. I said no, it's too soon for me. He apologised, at least he was sincere.
    No hunni, he wasn't sincere. If he was sincere he wouldn't have asked you to spend the night with him when you don't know him. He was pretending to be sincere so you'd think he was ok.

My hubby once told me not to believe a single word a man says (until he's proved you can trust him) because the chances are that the majority are 'only trying to get into your knickers'. It's a wide statement that isn't true, of course, but his point was that women need to protect their emotions because sometimes you will find a man who will say anything and it's best to be prepared.

There are many, many decent men out there, lovely, but those who want to spend a night with you without even meeting you are not decent, whatever they say
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

selena (21-11-15)

Definitely not laughing love...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I'm a little annoyed because I have only one photo posted on my profile. It is clear, but it's only face photo. They ask for more photos and FB. Actually I do not have more photos, they don't know anything about my 'inability' to look straight in the mirror and anxiety related to PCOS. I don't have camera and I donţt know what to do.

Then say not at the moment!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (22-11-15)

I've said not.

Actually I've got a little bit excited and anxious about what has recently happened.

I received many proposals on dating sites, I was ready to ask what they found out in me, but preferrred to stay quite. And even some proposals from different countries and I'm a little nervous while answering.

And now about some strange moments:
    1. I've discovered a married man pretending that he is single.

2. A man asked me if I'm virgin, I did not answer his question.

3. Some 'one -night stand ' proposals.

4. An obsessive man who told me to talk only to him, he's blocked.

Nearly all of them asking for my skype or FB.

And the most important - apparently there is a serious normal guy, but I don't trust him either. Really I don't want to suffer so I told him not to hurry the things up.

And among all the chaos: today my estranged father called me and told me that I'm his beloved daughter...

I've done two little translations, so not so much spare time for me today.

How do you feel about the call from your father?
    Why did you do the translations?