Page 31 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    She has paid me cash and I have doubts that is normal or legal. I've already told her that I want everything to be on legal terms, but she ignored my request. So I prepare to leave but first of all have a serious discussion. I really do not know how to deal with this kind of people.

That's because these kind of people are unreasonable!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

selena (17-10-15)

mitz
    yeah, probably best to leave and just see it as a learning experience (about who not to work for!)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mitz For This Useful Post:

selena (18-10-15)

Normally I'm one for complete openness, but do you really need to do anything except ring her Monday morning and say you're not ever coming in again? You don't owe her any more than that

Also, maybe it'd be an idea to write down everything that happened for your own benefit, in case she tries to cause trouble later (or use what you've written here - although I would think there's more you haven't told us)
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

selena (18-10-15)

Hi Selena, are you ok? How did it go with your boss?

Thank you for your question, Rose. Today has been a really busy day and I'm very tired. I've dealt with more clients and in the afternoon break have been to the dentist.

Previous night I had been struggling with all kind of fears and lack of confidence, but I talked to boss and other manager. I've said that I'm going leave their workplace. Surprisingly, but they began begging me to stay. The other managed assured me that everything would be right and in legal terms, and my rights will be fully respected. I replied that I will think about it, and that's only because of my mother's request to give them a second chance.

Meanwhile I began searching other job.

In the evening I've met other girls from company. One of them had her birthday today. Most of them are not bad people, but I felt so awkward, like I'm the one not normal among mentally and physically healthy people.

So proud of you for saying how you felt! Well done for standing up to them!!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (19-10-15)

Well done in talking to the bosses. I hope it helps as you're obviously good at your job.

Can I ask, how would you know if some of your colleagues had unseen illnesses? Asthma maybe, chronic pain, depression? Unless they told you, you wouldn't know and I'm betting they didn't know you had any illness
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

selena (19-10-15)

Do you feel better after you spoke to them? Do you believe the legal side will be sorted and you'll be better supported?

Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    Do you feel better after you spoke to them? Do you believe the legal side will be sorted and you'll be better supported?
    Yes, I'm feeling better. But I should check everything very carefully.