Page 27 of 210 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

It sounds like you had a tough day at work. Can you take 5 mins out and do a quick mindfulness, and only concentrate on you for the 5 mins. You sound like you are alone and need a hug so here you go.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

selena (07-10-15)

You're doing your job, well by the sounds of it, but it's pulling you down. Have you looked to see if there are any other suitable jobs available?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I agree - I'm not sure if this is the right place for you to be either lovely...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    Yes, but unfortunately without success. My boss at least isn't bothering me at the moment, but tomorrow we have working meeting again.

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    Today was a terrible day.

My boss wants to use my work for little money and make me work even at nights. And my anxiety increases. She imposes me to do more translations than I can and work even in week-end.

She enjoys manipulating and bullying people. At this evening's reunion she treated badly near all her team, especially me and the other new worker, now I get why people leave her. She treats them like slaves, enjoys her position, imposes her opinion and authority and enjoys dominating over others. That's so disgusting!
    She even blames me ( and others ) that clients do not get to the office, although it's location matter, and always makes threats about replacing present workers with new ones. And I haven't signed official contract yet. I tried to defend myself but I'm feeling miserable when I'm mistreated in presence of other people, I'm feeling again so miserable and can't stand up to her like others could.

What should I go if the next week she will try to make bad remarks about me? Just to leave?

I don't know how to defend myself and I'm feeling very low, also because volume of work and multiple tasks, including cleaning that is not even paid.

And the guy who I liked has been on Badoo but hasn't messaged me back, but hasn't rejected me either.

I'm just losing the battle and depression is coming back.

Don't do more than you feel comfortable doing. You shouldn't have to work evenings and weekends.
    I think you should leave. So many others have, why should you put yourself through it?

mitz
    that sounds horrible, if you have the energy and motivation, sometimes it's worth the fight and sometimes it's definitely not. if it's that bad, making you I'll, she is your boss and you can't do anything about it, I would def think about leaving if you can afford to, before finding something else. or maybe you cld leave,'and find some temporary work whilst you look for something else.

I completely agree! She sounds like a terrible boss! Get out now and find something different!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

When are you due your wages?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Mrs-Darling
    Do you get paid sick pay? If you do I would get signed off sick by your GP which will give you a it of time and space to think about what you need or want to do. I would also consider either putting in a grievance about your boss' behaviour or make a complaint about her. You could also do this informally by speaking to another manager and telling them that she is the reason you have had to take sick leave. If the company values its staff or has any decent policies in place they should be worried that another member of staff has made you ill.