Page 204 of 210 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2099

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    Going to a work party again and again that unpleasant feeling to join this event.

I hope you’re able to enjoy it
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I hope you have a lovely time...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I've had some good moments with my colleagues, although my boss was as usually pretty fake, but I appreciate those moments.

Glad you had some good times lovely!

Not a day goes by without thinking about your support, otherwise it would have been much harder for me to survive.

Because of many circumstances, and I should pretend to be in good mood at home.

We've had some photos from the party. No, my mom didn't mentin anything about "deformed", but still that I'm not looking exactly healthy, being anyway over weight. But, as for me, I think I should be proud of what I'm.
    Yes, I'm not ideal, but even perfect women without consequences of illness have failed in love. So, the most important is to care about myself, my health, the things not always easy.

As for my failures, especially recent ones on dating sites, I've just decided to take a break from dating for a while.

I knew a couple a while back. He was skinny while she was seriously overweight. She talked about losing weight but he discouraged her - saying he loved her just the way she was. While maybe not a healthy approach, it showed me that loving someone has absolutely nothing to do with weight, the size of your nose, the length of your hair (Si has always preferred mine short despite every other partner he had having long hair) or any other aspect of your appearance.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

selena (26-12-18)

That is true too, like my mom now thinks that too skinny is a nightmare too.

Well, I've tried to focus on positive features beyond physical ones, and in this way I managed to switch on from other topics.

Marc has known me at my smallest and my largest. He's known me in better health and in rubbish health. Sweetheart you have to find a way to get through this. You aren't built like a size zero supermodel and that's good! Be you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (26-12-18)

Selena, we have a cosmetics company here called the Body shop, and one year their Christmas posters bore the slogan - there is only 4% of the population built like supermodels, be yourself! It has always stayed with me. Be yourself, you are the only one of you in the whole world.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (27-12-18),selena (27-12-18),Suzi (27-12-18)