Page 193 of 210 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2099

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

Massive hugs sweetheart. All you can do is talk to the Drs and talk to the nurses and see what say and what they advice. Tramadol and morphine should be keeping the pain at bay, but only if they are taken well...
    What is the Dr suggesting?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    Dr. is waiting for her condition's improvement, more significant ...in order to finally be ready for surgery.

I want to say that your support, as well as that of other people around means a lot to me.

A girl who worked in the same company only in summer time called me and told me all her family prays for me and my mother, and if I need something, they are ready to help.
    It's really touching.

You’re a lovely person, they’re offering help because they care about you and know you’d do the same if things were reversed.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

It is lovely and humbling when people offer to help when things are tough. Huge hugs lovely xx

There are some lovely people around Selena. There is a lot of power in lots of people praying for you both!....I'll pop in a prayer for you too!

Thank you everybody for your kind words and support.

It seems God heard my prayer and my instinct about surgery seemed to be right.

Yes, she is definitely feeling better after blood perfusions, but very weak too and still getting a painkiller per day (Morphin).

The anesthesiologist told that she is too weak and might not be able to survive because of general weak condition and heart problems. They want to send her home for 1-2 days and then pass CT scan.
    CT scan will show anything, as general situation is still unclear.

How do you feel about her being sent home? I assume that they will have prescribed morphine for her to take at home too?

I'm happy, but...We have decided to do it differently. I will take her on taxi to a private medical centre for CT, so that everything becomes clear, otherwise we are trapped in "nowhere" road.

We'll discuss everything in detail with her doctor. Her doctor gives her Morphin, but being home it shall be different-I must have the authorization of the Institute of Oncology. Otherwise it's hardly possible to change something -without MT detection.

Sounds like a plan. I hope it tells you everything you need to know...