Page 189 of 210 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2099

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

Selena, love, my heart hurts for you right now. I don’t know how much more time you have but I suspect it could never be enough..... but trust in yourself, you are far, far stronger than you believe, and trust in your faith - God loves you both and He will hold you close
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    Thank you for your support, but I cannot stop blaming myself or regreting. Although logically there are no grounds. She used to be stubborn, some of her words could hurt, but deeply inside she was a kind person. She took care of kittens and helped people in need, being involved in one of first philantropic projects in Moldova.
    Well, ans she in fact has tried to give me a good education working very hard.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    I promise you that none of this is your fault. You're in my thoughts
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

You’ve devoted your whole life so far to your family. You have nothing to regret
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Selena, grief causes people to feel guilty and regretful and the feeling that you should/could have done more and only ever seeing the good in those people.... but hunni I promise you that you have nothing to feel guilty about...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Today her doctor told me she is scheduled on Monday for a free CT. He said ultrasound failed to show concrete details:it is either a benign bile stricture or metastases and only CT imaging can identify it. I understand that it might be anything, but I'm hoping so much for some good news.
    She hasn't been eating for two days, only tasting some soup or fruits. But she asked me to buy her coffee and a sweet. She felt better after it.
    When I came in the morning, I was scared to see her completely yellow! Then she seemed more relaxed. I don't know where she has found forces to go herself to WC. But unfortunately she is able to resist only on Tramadol drugs! Otherwise she is feeling worse and she barely has any forces.
    If it's benign, she will be scheduled for surgery, but I cannot imagine how she will resist.
    If they don't allow free of charge CT, I shall go to the Institute of Oncology and only after will have to ask for my salary at my boss, because there is no time to lose.

I can certainly see where you get your strength from, and vice versa. Selena, are you getting any support from your church?

Practically nothing. Let's say my mother has always been more practicing than me.

But The Orthodox Church members have never been known for supportive Christian circle unless they refer to members abroad. It's really hard to imagine such a situation in a Christian community, but that is sad truth, that is why many people left the State church.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything goes well for your mum. And look after yourself too!