Page 187 of 210 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2099

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Can you at least set some time aside before bedtime to try and relax? Maybe a soak in the bath or read a book for a little while? Just something to help you unwind?
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    Yes, but then I can wake up in the middle of the night and experience the same discomfort again.

Maybe listen to some music or radio? Then at least then you won't just hear silence?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Update on my mother's condition: She has been prescribed Phthoruracilum-5 not accidentally. Her doctor wanted at first to protect me probably, but then he told me she developed metastases in liver. When I heard this, my world fell! And this only in a year after surgery and good perspectives.
    I found her in a very bad condition with a high fever and problems with breathing. They gave her Tromadol injection again, her veins are so thin, her hands are actually violet because only a man from medical team was able to put her injection! And jaundice, she hasn't eaten for a day cause of nausea. She is afraid that side effects will destroy her and can be horrible due to her partial resection.
    I have no words (like many of you too) to express my grief.
    I found this medication. Her doctor told me they will try it. The side effects can be harsh, but if there is no choice.
    When she found out, she shouted at me and told me that sooner or later all cancer patients die, and she doesn't want additional pain. It is enough to take Morphine and Tramadol and she will be relieved. I tried to calmly explain to her that I love her and want to see her coming out from this hell, to live some time more for me, for us, for her. But she said No, she wants to sign tomorrow that she will not take any drugs that can destroy her, as there is actually no cure.
    The doctor told me life expectancy with metastases is very short.

I'm so sorry lovely

Oh sweetheart, I’m so, so sorry. But, love, are you asking her to take this drug, knowing the side effects are horrific, for her benefit or for yours? It’s a really tough question, I know, but you need to know 100% what the answer is. Is it possible that it’s better for her to be pain free rather than cancer free?

Keep talking to us, hunni, we are here for you
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Well, thanks for support. For both I guess, and want to see her by my side, yes, because I love her. I'm afraid too, feeling like caught in a trap.
    I'm just trying to confide in her doctor.

Maybe so...

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Take one day at a time lovely. Your mum will need time to come to terms with the news too

Some days ago (one even a week ago) I had a dream that my teeth have fallen (two of them). It means somtimes to lose someone from family. Then a kind of wedding, also meaning death.

Some years ago I dreamt that I had a daughter and my mum was alive.

Then the first is true? I'm simply broken, cannot find any peace now.