Page 180 of 210 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2099

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

Mike and Paula are right..

I've had some shockingly bad relationships and they each "failed" but actually whilst it broke my heart a few times actually I wouldn't be the person I am now without them.... I also wouldn't have known how to know that this was true love when I got involved with Marc.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    What they said. If it wasn't for my failed relationships, I wouldn't know that I have the real thing with J. What I do know is my relationship does not define me. We are still our own separate people with our own worth. You need to still be you. Having a partner may make you happier but it doesn't make you any better than someone who is single
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

OldMike (31-08-18)

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    Thank you for support. You are right of course, I'm just feeling tired and destroyed.

My stressful job too. I've had an offer from the other company. I should check it.

Yes, my boss raised our salary. 500-600 EUR is a very good salary here, but I'm supposed to work day and night. Less money shall be better than this stress and the fact I'm very critical towards myself and try to carefully check the quality of performed translations. You cannot even imagine how greedy she is, once she notices a customer, she thinks about money, sometimes asking even more. My hands are already trembling and lumps are suffocating me.
    I switch off phone on week-end, but they try to reach me anyway. They are like predators hunting for me.
    Last edited by selena; 31-08-18 at 10:24 AM.

Definitely check out the other company, love
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

What do you think of attending yoga sessions?

If it interests you, go for it
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I thought that my body is not exactly for this, but I found out different women attending it.
    My endocrinologist also recommended it.

I've got some discounts from travelling agency for January-February, but should think carefully first.

I've been doing some T'ai Chi with the mindfulness course I'm doing and I'm loving it... Hope you do look into the yoga.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (31-08-18)

CaterpillarGirl
    One of my friends does yoga, she's going through a lot of stress at work at the moment (to the point that it's causing her depression and anxiety which she's never suffered from before) she's swears by the yoga, says it really helps calm her and makes her feel more herself

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CaterpillarGirl For This Useful Post:

selena (01-09-18)