Page 149 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2099

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    I've thought about the whole situation up to the early morning, I've calmed down, but of course it is a serious issue.

Then please go and see someone....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

We saw each other again, she will probably be released on Monday. She is very anxious due to her condition (unknown yet).

Then all you can do is keep her calm until you actually know what it is that you are dealing with...

It's horrible, waiting, isn't it? You're in my prayers, lovely
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

selena (02-09-17)

Paula and everybody, I'm so grateful for your support and help, because I'm already on the edge.

We don't know the results yet. She is very anxious too, getting to cry etc. It hurts me to see her like that and that sometimes she misinterprets anything. She tends to believe that she was (accidentally or not?) poisoned by nurse, but who was it possible that the tumor grows in such a short time?!
    She also refuses to get any psychological assistance, and is obstinate to take care of old grandma. Grandma has serious dementia problems and she doesn't properly recognize us, and mum at all. How can she care about her, if she is not able to take properly care after herself following such a serious surgery? But she refuses that grandma should be taken to hospital like the doctor suggested. And I should work after all.
    I also don't know whether I should announce my dad or not...he isn't much to help, but still...

So who's looking after your grandma? Is it worth suggesting to your mum that grandma goes into temporary respite care while your mum is recovering? And then make a decision when she's feeling better?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I think we'll decide by next week.

Oh sweetheart. You can't do it all. You can't look after your Grandma and your Mum whilst she recuperates and work and if you don't work you don't get paid.... You are going to have to ask the drs to help you to get some help in, even temporarily.
    Why does your Mum think she was poisoned?

Because she felt well before the drips and the scans didn't reveal anything.

However, I doubt that even a mistaken solution can develop into a tumor for such a short time.