Page 137 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2099

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    My mom is better, there are difficulties, but the recovery passes normally. Grandma is ok too.

Thanks, magie.

Quote Originally Posted by selena View Post
    I have been looking.

Today I found courage and told my boss directly about this issue. She quickly said I'm great and it's ok (my requirements).
    That's brilliant! Well done.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

My late work was rewarded, German international business trainer Werner Zöller personally thanked me for quick and accurate translation. I'm really pleased but I'm deeply saddened by other thing.

My mom passed x-ray exam with contrast and they considered even an urgent surgery, she has weakened a lot, losing weight and not only. Andf there are some cardiac problems too.

Then they considered surgery planned for September saying that is much more serious intervention this time. We fear that she suddenly feels worse when her doctor will be on holiday (they are practically are).

It is such a hard dilemma. I suddenly got nausea and headache that I can lose her and this nightmare can start again.

Oh sweetheart, I'm not surprised this is hurting. Other than the heart, what do they think is wrong and what surgery do they think they're going to do?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

The main problem is about an unidentified object in her liver. I talked to doc about it, he said in the best case it is a stone, in the worst it's a tumor (benign or malign?)

This surgery is probably due in September. They told it would be more difficult and it's about her general resistance in the process.

I'm sorry lovely. It's so hard when your parent is ill. I hope she's resting and eating and drinking properly?

She hasn't always espected diet. But the main problem is that she had been too active during the day in my absence.

That may have weakened her a bit, hunni, but it won't have caused the object in her liver. So what she has to do for the next month is rest, lots.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

There is one more problem, They considered this drip treatment (around a week) like a good option, but she feels after it worse. We wish to refuse from it as it's something wrong there, she can't feel worse if everything is right.

What was the drip? Was it just to rehydrate her?