Page 127 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2099

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    I want so much to have more spare time. When I return home, I barely manage to do something about the house (thanks to my mom for help), I can't remember when it was the last time I saw a movie, went to the theatre etc.

Boss insists that we work on Saturdays, despite the lack of any customers in that day (although half day). She keeps renting some expensive offices with a very few customers.

I appreciate her business skills, but I can't get over some other things.

Well, that's it, with not so many variants.

She wants us to come on holiday lunch on December 24. Most of them don't celebrate Christmas on 25, but she asked me to stay around an hour.

What's happening about your exams?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Ah, I relaxed a little, the results will be known in the upcoming weeks before New Year.

I just took a piece of chocolate before exams and nothing more, got on a frosty morning on the bus and in a few minutes I was there.

The first was English, there were more people (around 22) sitting around the same table. My 2 colleagues took English in the same day, but all of us were sitting in different parts of the room.

Strangely, but I managed to translate faster and better into English. Thank God, I managed to write everything, it is not easy to focus on texts in a crowded room, when you have in fact very little time. The first text was about legal provisions in case of claims for better conditions of detention, the second one (into En) was about demand for deprivation of paternal rights. And I was rather familiar with the second subject.

My colleagues left and I waited a little before taking French. In fact there are fewer people and the exam papers were not only for French, but for other languages too. There are only 3 people taking French and me among them. Here I guess I managed to better translate into my native language. But the texts provided for French all belonged to Criminal law and were rather hard to translate, I guess mainly from psychological point of view, there were some bloody details. However, I managed to translate everything too despite being overtired.

Well, not exams itself, but my boss makes me anxious.

Well done lovely! Once you've got those results you can apply for different jobs didn't you say?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

selena (16-12-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Well done lovely! Once you've got those results you can apply for different jobs didn't you say?
    I'll see, at least I hope so.

I don't know why you wouldn't!

Our psychologist had some special ideas about party organization. Thus, she designed me as the protective angel of the agency and my boss (and the boss's nickname is Devil!). My God, I should acquire for her a symbolic little present.

Do you have any idea what it can be?

What things does she like? What about a picture? A poem? A bracelet?

A poem will be performed by others.

She has a taste for good things, but as it concerns a symbolic gift, I'm confused.

Well done on doing the exams Selena, I'm sure you'll do well. Who is the person you want to buy the gift for? and what does she symbolise?