Page 111 of 210 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2099

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

They look like a multi vitamin type medication. I can't see anything problematic in it either.
    Try taking bit of bread, rolling it up into that size and practice swallowing those..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I have a problem swallowing some big pills. My Quetiapine, for instance, is big and can't be split into smaller pieces because it's meant to break down slowly in the body (modified release).
    I recently started taking omega3, they are really big!!!
    Try sipping water before attempting to take the pill, I find a few normal swallows before the one with the pill helps me to relax about swallowing.

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    My boss calmed down and I have to say that a psychologist in our team became a precious member.

Today we celebrated birthday of one of my colleagues, it was nice.

Glad that she has calmed down.

I want to mention that I have been struggling for some time with pains in my left knee. I noticed for the first time the acute pain in March, during a stressful moment. But it didn't stop and yesterday it suddenly got accute and I got fever (although I don't know if it's connected to the first one).

I don't get it, but read that sometimes inflammatory processes in articulations are caused by other illnesses, including endocrine diseases. I don't remember any traumas that could have caused this pain.

I'm really upset about it. I guess x-ray examination should be done.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Stop googling your symptoms and see a doctor. It could simply be a strain or something simple like tendonitis or bursitis. Haven't you said before that you've had endocrine investigations done and they found nothing but PCOS?
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Quote Originally Posted by selena View Post
    I want to mention that I have been struggling for some time with pains in my left knee. I noticed for the first time the acute pain in March, during a stressful moment. But it didn't stop and yesterday it suddenly got accute and I got fever (although I don't know if it's connected to the first one).

I don't get it, but read that sometimes inflammatory processes in articulations are caused by other illnesses, including endocrine diseases. I don't remember any traumas that could have caused this pain.

I'm really upset about it. I guess x-ray examination should be done.
    Hi Selena....well if you've had it before and in March, I very much doubt it's anything serious other wise you'd know about it before now. Don't be upset...knees are funny things. My right knee squeaks when I come down stairs!...if it persists over a long period and bothers you everyday then have it looked at. If it only bothers you every now and then and it goes away for weeks I wouldn't stress yourself over it. And DON'T look things up on google and medical websites otherwise you'll think you have everything! See how it goes.

Yes that's true.

My medical translations probably just increase the stress linked to my problems.

I know knees, believe me that if there was something seriously wrong, there wouldn't be a six month period between pain attacks. You could have twisted it doing anything, rest, ice it and elevate it and it'll be fine I'm sure
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Sweetheart I'm sure it's nothing to be worried about. Knees do weird things..