Page 161 of 210 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2099

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    She told that she wishes I had perfect health.

I told that if we agree to accept ourselves in the current situation, it will be better, just to follow treatment and try to stay positive. My mom agreed, and I hope her anxiety will minimize,as mine is also a daily struggle.

My mum wishes I had perfect health too, she’d never tell me I’d lost my charm because of it!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I think she has serious anxiety issues. I talked calmly as she is very ill, it's very bad though that she refuses any psychological assistance. Her argument is that the spiritual treatment is to be found basically in church.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    My mum wishes I had perfect health too, she’d never tell me I’d lost my charm because of it!
    Same here...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by selena View Post
    I think she has serious anxiety issues. I talked calmly as she is very ill, it's very bad though that she refuses any psychological assistance. Her argument is that the spiritual treatment is to be found basically in church.
    Sweetie, with the best will in the world, she’s always talked to you like this. Theres no excuse for this - illness or no illness, you’re her daughter and you deserve her love and respect
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (14-11-17)

We've received some good news, but there are also some things under question.

My mom's cancer stage is third, but she underwent successful surgery and there are no metastasis detected so far although we live in permanent fear.

As far as it concerns me, I got today appointment with the second endocrinologist (the first was private one) and she was really positive.

My blood tests results are good and normal. This is a good step, but I should undergo some more complex additional tests to exclude any serious hormonal troubles and related problems. I'm a little stressed, but the doc has said it would be better to find out the truth anyway and the prognosis of treatment is probably fine.

My poor veins, now comes the second arm...

That does all sound like good news.

Drink loads of water before you have a blood test, it should help at least a little.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

That’s fantastic news!

Found out the results, nearly everything fine, just saddened by one thing.

What’s that?