Page 206 of 210 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2099

Thread: Time Passing By and Fear of Failure *Triggers*

Selena, I don't wish to be rude, but you seem to think that there are lists of reasons why someone wouldn't be with you - you've never stopped to say about what what you want in a person.
    There is no reason at all that someone wouldn't want to be with you. Stop making excuses and do things that mean that you will be able to get and meet real men! Join a choir or a gym or a chess group or whatever, just stop hiding away. Stop listening to all the rubbish and horrible things that those around you say and get out and live... Do something different from work and beat yourself up!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    To be just as blunt as Suzi, what your colleague said is a load of bull. Look at how strong Paula's relationship is with her husband, he accepts and loves her for everything that she is. Look at how strong Suzi's relationship is, her and Marc accept each other completely and support each other no matter what. I've lost count of the number of times that J has held me while I cried or just sat talking me through a meltdown over the phone. He knows that I'm a little bit broken and he just tells me that he's a model-maker and he has plenty of glue to help put me back together. He loves me for exactly who I am, the same as Si loves Paula, the same as Marc and Suzi love each other through all of their health problems. True love sees past all of that, it sees the person you are. But how is anyone gojng to see who you are if you hide yourself away???
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Paula (06-01-19),Suzi (07-01-19)

How are you, lovely?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    I'm fine, thanks. Your points are perfectly right and make sense.

I'm just feeling trapped at the moment, living in permanent fear regarding my mom's condition.

Sweetheart you can't live your life worried about your Mum's health suffocating you.

Just wanted to say I'm feeling better, although the whole psychological recovering process is not easy at all.

What’s been happening with psych stuff? And how’s your mum?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I'm still waiting for free counselling. My mom has not always followed doctor's prescriptions, but thank God, she is fine.

Why isn't she following the doctors prescriptions?
    Are you getting out and about and meeting other people?

Walker extraordinaire!
    Hi Selena.
    It's good to hear from you again.
    I'm glad both you and your mum are feeling better, last year was certainly a huge struggle for both of you.
    I guess like all of us it's going to take time to heal psychologically. Hope you get your counselling soon.
    Meantime I hope you are able to get a bit of you time to go out enjoy people and spend time with people who make you laugh.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

selena (03-02-19)