Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Interior Design

I'm useless at decorating really. I would've loved to have done more with my kitchen but budget and time restraints curbed my creativity. I have run out of money for the bathroom and everything else was just brightened up a bit cos I wanted it all functional and ready for the boys to come home. Total waste of time that was.

Not at all...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Not at all Stella. Having a nice environment that you created will help lift your mood.
    Welf, I think you mean plasterboard?
    Suzi, erm... 'special' cookies?

My furniture is half back in place. We got fed up of moving it so that's that for tonight. The edging strips are on now, they were pretty quick to do. A bit of the skirting board fell off though haha.

Special as in amazing, lovely, fantastic - not "special" in that way! Although that's a thought....

Oops for the skirting board!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Mira
    Ok, I just took some pictures of the bathroom. The bathroom was the same since 1995 as far as I can look back. The whole ceiling had to come out because there was so much mold and things in the plasterboard (thanks Rose ) And I put up a small glass wall next to the bath instead of a curtain.

When I moved in it needed a lot of cleaning. Mold everywhere and the tiles where so greasy and dirty. But we got it clean and it does feel like my bathroom now.

http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/We...tml?sort=3&o=0

http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/We...tml?sort=3&o=2

The last one even has me in it. A shame of the picture but i could not take it otherwise haha

http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/We...tml?sort=3&o=1

In my cleaning clothes

And yes Rose, the word was plasterboard. We make a lot of inner walls with it. And I did need to put at least 2 walls and a ceiling in with plasterboard and give it a propper finish.

Welf, will you marry me? I need a man who can to sort this dive I live in, lol

Mira
    Haha is it so bad you would marry me..

I love a guy who is good with his hands

I think you look fabulous! What a lovely bathroom!