Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite all time children s show.

Hugo-agogo
    Quote Originally Posted by purplefan View Post
    I have been watching the origional Dr on the Horror channel and Patrick Troughton. I forgot what a cracker zoe was. phowarrr.
    Box of delights was a great show, what was the one where the little lad traveled back in time when the clock struck 13? And the young girl he visited turned out to be the old lady who lived up the stairs?
    Been watching them too! Must admit I was quite mesmerised by Colin Baker's assistant! Yep Patrick Troughton was in Box of Delights, I got the dvd.

Remember when John Cleese turned up and said "It's a kid's show!" on the Goodies?! Yep the Goodies ...oh and he did a cameo in Dr who as well!

Oooh, I know this one, Tom's Midnight Garden

For me Dr. Who was a family drama. Everyone could watch it. I am not a huge fan of todays Dr. although i stll watch it. There was a rustiness in the original shows that the new ones dont have. Thank you so much mate. That has been keeping me up all night.
    I really miss those childrens dramas. There seemed to be a power that drew you into the story that kept you watching.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Oh yes I loved Tom's Midnight Garden. Recall the Chrystal Maze? I so enjoyed it but I saw it on Challenge the other day and it was so dated! Also anyone remember a similar show based on a space ship where a group of people had to find a number of things on the ship and solve puzzles and get off in a set time. I cannot remember what it was called and only have vague memories of it. I don't think it made it to a second series but I loved it.

That was the bauld guy Richard O'brian? I was more a fan of takeshis castle.
    Anyone remember Potters picture palace?

Anyone remember Sport Billy? Or this amazing show with the most awesome theme song, haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

purplefan (10-05-15)

I used to love Knightmare when I was a kid. I loved coming home from school to watch it. It was such a great concept and actually quite scary at times.

mitz
    my favourites were....Mr Benn, Top Cat, Tom and Jerry, Charlie Brown, The Flintstones, Rent a Ghost,

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mitz For This Useful Post:

purplefan (10-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Pen View Post
    Also anyone remember a similar show based on a space ship where a group of people had to find a number of things on the ship and solve puzzles and get off in a set time. I cannot remember what it was called and only have vague memories of it.
    Are you thinking of the Adventure Game?

Avatar: Legend of Aang! also Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Top cat was based on the sgt. Bilko TV series. I remember Dick Dastardly and muttley in wacky races and stop that pigeon.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post: