Page 95 of 300 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally getting through it? *trigger*

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Its a little disappointing after all the time and money I put into the advertising. However I had a laugh even if I did only have about 12 people all day. One of the people who came brought her two kids and they had a great time and want to come to a clay club when I start it.

Thats great news. You enjoyed your day and you got some repeat business. A successful day all round!

Hubby is in a sulk. I made him do the washing up that has been pilling up for the last few days

Sounds like you've done really well lovely!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Sounds like a brilliant day
    Erm let him sulk lol he can at least help while he is there.
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

He did do a good job of cleaning the kitchen. Went to the car boot together, but when we got back I was just so bone nummingly tired I went for a lie down. He was not happy about that.... He does not like to see me lying down during the day, I should be up and doing things. Whether its because thats the way he likes to go himself or if it is because he worries that something is wrong if I need to stop and rest I dont know, but he would not leave me in peace, deciding that it would be a good time to see if he could lean far enough out of the bedroom window to fix our leaking gutter! In the end I asked him to clear up the boxes that where kicking around in out living room and take them to the tip, but that did not work 5 minutes after going downstairs he was back grumbling that I had left my driving licence in one of the boxes and how careless that was and how I needed to take better care or he could have thrown it in the tip, and that was why he did not clear up stuff round the house. He did go off eventually and he has not come back which I am actually quite pleased about!

I'm not surprised you needed a lie down with everything you've been doing over the last week or so!

Sometimes its nice when they go off on their own for a little while. Maybe he is watching the tennis.

Well my time tracker has recorded that I have done 59 hours of work this week so I think I deserve a rest!

Scared the dust in the sitting room but there seems little point in washing the floor as in this weather it will be filthy again within minutes.

Absolutely!